Home / Shop
iGaging 12" Digital Height Gauge, Electronic with Absolute Origin 35-700-H12
- Customer Reviews (0)
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Absolute encoder technology that memorize Origin zero
- Resolution: 0.0005 inch
- Accuracy: 0.0025 inch
- Indication variability: 0.0005 inch
- Connect and interactive with absolute digital indicator Probes (P/N 35-950-xx); increase accuracy of height gauge to 0.0002”-0.0004”
- Scriber (carbide tipped) included
- Data output port
- Case included
Igaging 12"/0.0005" digital height gauge W/absolute origin Super high accuracy high gage. Uses absolute technology that Memorize the zero origin. Accuracy can be increased with the use of engaging electronic probe/indicator (0.5" search: 35-950-12, 1.0" search: 35-950-25, 2.0" search: 35-950-50, 4.0" search: 35-950-99). the probe can connect with included cable to the height gauge for cumulative measurement. Features: connect and interact with igaging absolute digital indicator probes (35-950-xx) to increase the accuracy of the height gauge to 0.0002"-0.0004" large easy to read LCD display absolute technology that Memorize origin zero resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm accuracy: 0.0025" indication variability: 0.0005"/0.01mm SPC/USB data port Carbide tipped scribe ABS/Inc. measurement includes indicator/probe holder height Gauge can use AC power with included cable.
- Absolute encoding sensor for ABS high precision measurement. Always track absolute zero position. Highly accurate. One of the best and reliable height gauges on market today.
1.1 Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm
1.2 Accuracy: 0.0025"
2. (optional / not included) Connect and interactive with absolute digital indicator Probes 35-950-xx increase accuracy of height gauge to 0.0002”-0.0004”
3. SPC Port for data output (computer not included)
4. Strong perfect fit OEM protective storage case
5. Scriber (carbide tipped) included
6. 3V CR2032 battery included
7. Smooth handle movement.
8. Optional equipment showing on photo #2.
0 - 24”
For more information: http://www.igaging.com/page59.html