Digital Readout DRO Igaging 24" / 600 mm with Remote Magnetic LCD Display Preset
- Accuracy +/- .004” per 12"
- Ability to set zero at any point on the sensor with the push of a button.
- Ability to set “PRESET” values. The PRESET function allows the setting of any measurement reading at any point in the travel of the sensor.
- Display: decimal in .0005" increments, fractions down to 1/28th increments, and millimeters in .01 mm increments.
- Comes with an articulating display arm that allows secure attachment of the remote readout to any desired location and easy adjustment for optimal viewing.
- Using the articulating display arm allows several readouts to be linked together vertically.
- Readout display is equipped with rare earth magnets installed on back to allow attachment/removal from metallic surfaces.
- Vertical/horizontal sensor beam that can be easily cut to any desired length.
- Unlimited reading speed with no display lag.
- Remote display has a 76”/1900 mm cord.
- Display has super large numbers for easy viewing.
- Export date via data output cable
- Power unit with AC plug adapter
- Repeatability .001” or .01 mm.
- Range: 0-24” or 600 mm.
- Comes with 2 different types of mounting brackets and needed screws.
- Includes 4 each 3V CR2032 batteries.
- Digital readout display unit connects to data reader cord with Micro USB
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov